Nutra is a leader in the industry, mainly due to their innovative diffuser designs that often feature all the bells and whistles you could want in a diffuser designed for home essential oil therapy treatment.
The Nutra ultrasonic diffuser and humidifier is designed to transform your living space into a relaxing, stress-free environment when combined with your favorite essential oils. This feature-packed diffuser is definitely a multitasking machine. Reduce stress, purify the air, fight dry air, and congestion with a diffuser that earned the top spot in our best essential oil diffuser list.
Overview and Features
This model features a seven hundred milliliter reservoir tank, humidifier feature, ionizer, LED color light show, and a timer so you can easily control the length of each relaxing essential oil session.
The large size of the water reservoir will allow you to use the humidifier feature throughout the night, without having to refill it. It’s also equipped with a built-in water level sensor. Once the unit detects a low water level the machine will automatically shut off. This is a great safety feature.
With a built-in clock, you’ll have total control over each session and how long each treatment will last.
The diffuser is designed to improve air quality with the use of a negative ionizer. This is a huge selling point for anyone who suffers from seasonal allergies.
The elegant design is classic and simple, so it will easily match décor in any room.
The touch button design allows you to adjust the cool mist level, switch the diffuser to auto low, diffuser only mode, and control the length of use.
The diffuser is also equipped with two USB ports, so you can charge your smartphone or other compatible devices.
The soothing LED lights will enhance your essential oil experience and set the mood, providing the perfect relaxing atmosphere. Change the color of the LED lights based on your mood.
Maintenance and Ease of Use
Operation is pretty basic. To use the humidifier feature, just fill the reservoir, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil and switch the unit on.
In terms of maintenance, the diffuser is simple to clean. After use, rinse out the water reservoir and allow it to air dry. That’s it.
Highly adjustable, the diffuser comes with three different nozzle heights, so you can change the height of the nozzle based on preference.
Unlike other diffuser/humidifiers, this machine is quiet-running, so you can enjoy using your favorite essential oils any time of the day or night, without disturbing anyone else in the home.
- Larger than average water reservoir
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Equipped with an alarm for customizable session times
- LED lights for a more relaxing essential oil experience
- Priced affordably
- Comes with three nozzle sizes
- Built-in ionizer works to purify the air
- Comes equipped with a built-in automatic shutoff feature
- Equipped with two USB ports for charging compatible devices
- In terms of mist power, this machine puts out a lot of moisture.
- After running for approximately three hours the unit can begin to run warm.
- When filled to capacity, the large size of the water reservoir requires you to use more essential oil than the average diffuser, otherwise, the scent wears off quickly.
- This diffuser’s price can definitely be an issue if you’re on a tight budget. The Ellia Reflect ultrasonic essential oil aromatherapy diffuser is a more affordable option and a model that also received plenty of positive feedback regarding performance and quality.